Unfortunately, our phone lines are currently down, we apologise for any inconvenience caused and will have them up and running as soon as possible. Please contact us on 0421 510 726 or via email on email@example.com
How to download Zoom
In this video we show you how to download the Zoom app on an iPad through the App Store. You can also learn to virtually join your PCLC class in Zoom via an email invitation from us.
Using Zoom on a laptop
In this video we showcase how to use Zoom on a laptop. We explore the different features of Zoom that will be beneficial during your PCLC class.
Using Zoom on an iPad
In this video you will learn the different ways to explore Zoom whilst on an iPad. Don’t forget to position your iPad in a way where your teacher can see you. For example, if you’re in an art class your teacher may need to see what you’re painting, sculpting, etc. Most importantly remember to have fun!
PCLC is delighted to announce our Rainbow Tick Accreditation. Recognised nationally, the Rainbow Tick enables PCLC to show that we are a safe, inclusive and affirming services for the LGBTIQ community.
Prahran Community Learning Centre (PCLC) is committed to fostering inclusiveness and valuing diversity, such as differences in cultural backgrounds, race, ethnicity, disability, age, gender identity, sexual orientation or financial status. This includes a commitment to:
- Treating people with dignity and respect
- Creating a supportive and enabling culture that recognises the contribution of all genders
- Promote disability awareness and confidence, and create an environment that welcomes, supports and encourages an inclusive environment for people with disability
- Provide a save, open and accepting environment that supports people of all sexualities and gender identities
- Delivering programs and providing support services that enables everyone to feel that they belong and are valued individuals who can reach their full potential
- Continue to build a workforce that respects and values the contributions of our diverse staff who bring a vast range of individual experiences and capabilities